Dec 2, 2006
It’s that time of year when I’m going to be asked a billion times “what do you want for Christmas”. Now I know I’m even lucky to be asked that question but for a man like me it’s a tough question. At this point in my life I have about everything that I want other then things people won’t get me and cost way to much for me to get myself. I have towels. I have clothes. I have kitchen appliances. I want a Lexus. I want a Macbook Pro. I want a Plasma TV.
Sadly those are not possible items to ask for Christmas thus I need some ideas. There are a few things that I want I’m going to list down.
- Maglight LED
- Xbox 360 Platinum (I can dream)
- Case of Red Bull
- Work Clothes
- Jack Bauer’s Having a Bad Day: An Unauthorized Investigation of Faith in 24: Season 1 (Paperback)+(JK)
- Sony MDR-EX81LP Bud-Style Stereo Earphones (Black)
- iTunes Best Buy Circuit City Apple Store Gift Cards
- James Bond Ultimate Collection – Vol. 1 & Vol. 2
- Final Fantasy III (Nintendo DS)
As you can see I don’t have much on my list I can think of. Anybody have any ideas?